Week what?

Between keeping up with what week I am in my pregnancy (week 29), what week it is in fantasy football (week 7) and what week it is at work (week 42) - I feel confused a majority of the time! I am guessing that confusion is going to be a big part of my life from here on, and - honestly - I'm okay with that!

This week has been an absolute blur, it went by so fast. I guess it seemed to pass by quicker than normal due to the fact that I was playing "catch up" from the weekend. Since we took our trip to Indiana last weekend, I spent Monday and Tuesday of this week (after work of course) cleaning, doing laundry, un-packing and trying to stay caught up on what is happening on the Voice (www.nbc.com/the-voice). On Wednesday, Matt took me out to dinner after work - I was "craving" Mexican food - and it hit the spot! Thursday was a full day of work followed by clogging classes and a stop by the grocery store to stock up on goodies for my PartyLite® show tonight.

It’s so hard for me to believe that I’m at the end of week 29 already. Starting into week 30 feels like a huge step and I’m so excited – it means I’m another week closer to meeting our little guy! The week isn’t over yet! I have maternity photos tomorrow and I’m really looking forward to the shoot. The weather is supposed to be nice, the leaves are in beautiful fall colors and I’m so thankful for this healthy baby boy that’s growing inside my belly! I can’t wait to capture this moment. I feel blessed beyond understanding.



This week the little guy is about the size of a butternut squash. His muscles are continuing to mature (hence the more intense pressure from his kicks) and his head is getting bigger to make room for his growing brain (and by week 29, his brain can control his body’s temperature).




My favorite part of week 29 – feeling baby Colton move! As he is growing and taking up more room, he’s really stretching his boundaries and I feel him more and more every day. Throughout my busy day, I can start to complain about my knees hurting or my feet swelling or my back aching – but then I feel (and sometimes see) him move and I remember what all the pain is for – and he is completely worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

Throwback Thursday

The Best Is Yet To Come