Up and Running...


I hosted my PartyLite® starter show on Friday night, and what a great turn out! I was pleased to meet my new advisor – I love her – and spend the evening with some wonderful friends and family. I even got to meet a new face. Because of my outside and online orders - plus the orders gathered at the show - I was able to meet my quota and obtain my kit. I’m now officially a PartyLite® consultant and I’m up and running.
I truly believe that the best way to introduce somebody to PartyLite® is by getting them to host a home show. By hosting, you get to see the products, smell the samples and collect hostess rewards shopping bucks (along with visiting with friends and family). Each month, PartyLite® offers new hostess (and guest) specials. So it’s never a bad time to throw a party. Catalog show or home show? It’s totally up to you. If you’re the type of person who loves to entertain, I would say the home show is just for you! If you want to reap the hostess rewards but don’t want to invite people to your home, then a catalog show is the right fit for you.  I’m busy gathering up my friends and family to host shows! I need to get several booked in the next couple of months to get off to a PartyLite® “bright start” (and before our little munchkin arrives)!
I’m excited that PartyLite® allows me to get out and meet new faces and introduce the world’s largest direct seller of candles, home accessories and flameless fragrance to anybody who will listen!
If you’re interested in hosting a PartyLite® show – please contact me. I’m happy to go over your options and get YOU up and running…
Visit me on Facebook – www.facebook.com/PartyLiteRenee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

Throwback Thursday

The Best Is Yet To Come