Busy, Busy, Busy

It's the first day of October and I'm now going into my 7th month. I have approximately 13 weeks left in my pregnancy. I feel like the past 6 months have flown by and Matt and I  have a pretty full schedule over the next several weeks, so I'm hoping it helps the upcoming months go by as quickly and smoothly as the previous.

We spent this past weekend traveling to Jackson, TN to visit some friends. Jackson is about a 6 hour trip to Western Tennessee. Matt and I are so used to traveling and - for the most part - it's something we enjoy and we do it with "ease". However, now that I'm carrying a double load, it does make our trips a little bit "harder", as we have to stop more frequently to let me stretch and use the restroom. :-) Even with the added pit stops, we still had a great trip and a wonderful visit. I do have a feeling this is one of the last longer trips I'll be taking for a while.

On Sunday, October 7th, the Tennessee Thunder Clogging team will be performing (for the second time) at the Southerland Farms Fall Festival. I'm looking forward to the beautiful fall weather, the food, the festival activities and watching "my" new cloggers entertain the crowd. I'm still so proud of how much they have learned in such a short time!!!


Over the next month, we have our normal, daily work schedules, Doctor appointments, Dentist appointments, a trip to Indiana for my first baby shower (so exciting), a party lite show, maternity photos and anything else that might come up in between. :-) I'm so blessed to be surrounded by loving and supportive family and friends - they help keep my life balanced, busy and full of joy.

Even though this month will be busy, busy, busy...I'm looking forward to all that it has to hold and I'm blessed beyond understanding.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

Throwback Thursday

The Best Is Yet To Come