Amazing Moments

Today starts week 25 of my pregnancy and I can't believe how fast the weeks have gone!!! I've been so blessed with a fairly "easy" pregnancy so far and I'm extremely thankful that the time has just flown by. When reading my weekly pregnancy update this morning (via www.parents.com), I was totally amazed. If our baby boy was born today, he would survive (with the help of ICU) because his lungs (though very tiny) CAN actually breathe. I'm already in awe of the fact that in 14 short weeks (give or take), I'll be able to hold our little guy but knowing that he's already developed enough to survive the outside world today makes it all so much more amazing. I did practice putting the car seat in and out of the car this past weekend - I figured if I start now, I MIGHT have it figured out by the time he arrives. I'm more than ready for this little angel to make his appearance in the world - but I'll be happy for him to finish "cooking" until December :-)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining