The Best Is Yet To Come

Matt & I  - Little Rock, Arkansas
Texas Road Trip 2008
5 years ago (this month), I went on my first road trip with Matt. Matt's Mom was moving to Texas and I decided to ride along with Matt as he pulled a trailer from Indiana (he stopped in Tennessee to pick me up) to Texas. I have heard that it's a long trip but we were so busy getting know each other that the time flew by. I have to say that being stuck in a vehicle with somebody for that long is a good way to figure out if you like them or not. :-) Lucky for us, it was just the first of MANY road trips to come.

4 years ago (next month), I moved to Indiana to be with Matt. It was one of the hardest decisions I've ever made, but it was definitely the right one! Moving to Indiana helped me grow in so many ways. Living in Indiana allowed me to get experience with a new job, meet new friends and build memories to last a lifetime.

Matt & I - Wedding Day
June 11, 2010
3 years ago (today) I married my best friend. On this day in 2010, I was busy finalizing details, getting ready, being excited and sweating (it was the hottest day of the year)! In the past 3 years, we have loved, shared, argued, laughed, cried, moved, changed jobs, brought a life into the world, grown, matured and experienced more joy than I ever thought possible.

Today, I think back about all the ups and downs we have experienced and it's amazing how much our love has grown over a short amount of time. I'm very much looking forward to many more years with Matt! The best is yet to come...Happy Anniversary my love!



Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary, love you both. Hope you have many many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you and Matt!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

Throwback Thursday