Sore

I'm sore today, but it's a good kind of sore (I guess)! I had my first clogging night post baby on Monday night. I only taught for 2 hours, but it was a solid 2 hours, and it felt great to get back at it. I do think my feet have grown since my pregnancy because my clogging shoes (that fit perfectly before baby) are a little snug. It's amazing to me how quickly I have gotten out of shape, but besides a few sore muscles and very sore feet, I think the first night went really well.

Yesterday I met my Aunt Paula over at my Mamaw & Papaw Shelton's house. My Papaw has had a case of Shingles and since he has been somewhat contagious, my Mamaw has been sleeping in a separate bedroom. The only other bedroom in their house is upstairs and their only bathrooms are downstairs - so Aunt Paula and I went to help Mamaw clean out a room downstairs for another bedroom. I'm not going to lie, it was a bigger task than I thought, but we reached the outcome we were hoping for - another bedroom downstairs! They said "you girls can't do all this by yourself", but I guess "they" didn't know who they were talking to. :-) Okay, so maybe my Daddy and Uncle Pat had to come load the "to go" pile in the trailer for us, BUT we did get the desk, gun cabinet and organ moved out and the bed moved in (from upstairs) all by ourselves! This morning, I laugh thinking back of me and Aunt Paula moving all that furniture, or maybe I'm just laughing at the way we had to move it...either way I'm happy that we were able to get Mamaw a good place to sleep. After my Dad and Uncle Pat picked up the "to go" pile, it's looking pretty good in Mamaw & Papaw's house!

Today, if the weather cooperates, I plan on putting another coat of stain on Colton's dresser drawers. Over the weekend, Matt I started a project of turning my old bedroom suite into a set for Colton. I plan on posting a blog with before and after pictures! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining