Welcome Spring

I guess I should start by admitting that I took a couple of days off (okay, 3 days) from my "30 Day Shred". One of the days was an intentional "rest day" but the other 2 just flew by without me even knowing what happened and it kinda tossed me off the wagon (sorry excuse, I know)! Needless to say, today I got back on the wagon and even ran a mile for some extra cardio. :-) I haven't seen a huge change in the way I look but I am feeling improvement physically, which was the goal. I feel like it's worth my time to finish out my 30 days so I will keep ya posted!

In Colton news, he now weighs 15.5 pounds and is 25" long. He has added pears and bananas to his menu and he seems to LOVE it. I never knew something could bring so much joy to my life, but he sure does fill my life full of it (joy). I love to watch him learn and explore new things. As we have added some solid food to his diet, he has discovered how his tongue works and it's absolutely adorable watching him stick it in and out of his cute little mouth (for my Facebook friends, I posted a video).

The weather has been AMAZING the past few days,in the upper 70s both Monday and Tuesday this week. I took advantage of the sunshine and got the little guy outside. Colton went out to his Papaw's sawmill to help me and his Mimi sort junk (oops, stuff) for the yard sale we're having this weekend. We also got to play with Scout (this consists of Scout licking Colton's feet and smelling him from head to toe), check out the lawn mower, swing and see all the birds and squirrels busy in the yard!! We welcome Spring with open arms.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

We Made It

Brining