Update

My sweet boy turned 3 months old today! He had a good morning and woke up a pretty happy baby (I was able to get some cute pictures) but overall, he had a pretty rough day. Fussy, fussy, fussy. I'm not sure if he's starting to get some teeth coming in or what, but there are a lot of signs/symptoms pointing in that direction. Other than the fussy spell today, he has been a happy and healthy baby! I'm amazed at how much he learns and changes each day. I'll keep you updated on the teeth situation...

In other news - today is day 3 of my 30 day challenge. Day 1 felt great, I was proud of myself for doing the level 2 workout with 5 lb weights, being optimistic and ready for the challenge....blah, blah, blah. Day 2, I woke up sore but got back at it and chose level 1 workout (with 5 lb weights) and did the entire thing without any breaks. I even added a little extra cardio yesterday with a run on the treadmill. Today, I feel like I got hit with a baseball bat on every inch of my body. I am so sore that I could hardly sit up in bed (oh, there are still ab muscles under this fat - you can't see them but they are screaming at me) much less pick Colton up out of his bed. All this exercise is supposed to be helping me with Colton, instead my arms feel like jello and I can hardly squat to pick him up - oh just the word squat makes me kinda hurt. Yes, I'm being a bit dramatic...but not much! I really am pretty sore. I did level 1 again, but I felt like I was in mud. It's only about a 25 minute workout, which makes it worse because I'm constantly reminding myself of just how out of shape I really am. I used to play basketball games (full court) and dance for hours at a time for pete's sake. If I'm being honest, I already want to take tomorrow off - geez, what a weenie, huh? :-) Because I want to quit is why I'm talking about it...accountability and M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N!

To be continued...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining