A good week

I got an email this morning that said "Can you believe your baby is almost 2 months old?" and the answer is "no". Colton is 8 weeks old today - and week 8 has been so much better to us than week 7 was. The Gentle Ease formula seems to be treating Colton's tummy well. He still has a short crying spell in the evenings around 5:30 or 6:00 but instead of it going through the night, it usually passes by 7:30 or 8:00. Yesterday, Colton didn't cry one single time all day long (is it bad that I thought something was wrong?) and I got not only smiles, but lots of giggles and "talking". Yesterday was a good day :-)

My sweet baby is growing so fast and now that he's smiling a LOT, I'm thankful he's not able to talk and ask me for stuff yet because with that cute little grin, he would be eating cookies for breakfast if he wanted to. Of course I'm kidding, but that smile does just absolutely melt my heart. Colton's brain is busy growing and developing too, and -according to studies- it will grow five centimeters within the first 3 months. As Colton continues to grow out of his 0-3 month clothes and fit into his 3-6 month wardrobe, it makes me realize just how fast this time is passing and to appreciate every minute I get to spend with him.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining