Why Not You?!?!

One of the things that "hurt" the most about deciding to quit working a job outside the home was the loss of income. Matt and I pretty much split our household income in half when I started staying home. OUCH! So, we have rearranged some things and we budget and we make it. Some weeks are harder than others, but somehow, we always make it. I thank God for that.

When I was contemplating the jump into Rodan+Fields, I'm not going to lie, I was unsure. I had been doing direct sales via PartyLite and I was failing miserably. I was thinking about why I was failing in my direct sales venture and I made a list of all the things I was doing right and another list of all the things I was doing wrong. The "doing wrong" list was much bigger than the "doing right" list. So, when I started looking at the things I was doing wrong, I asked myself why? The answer was simple - I wasn't passionate about the products. I was not comfortable asking people to host a party just so they (or the party guests) could get that month's reward. So then I asked myself, what would make this R+F venture any different? The answer this time? I wanted to try the products and if I could motivate myself enough to at least cover the cost of my products, it would be a win.

Once I had made up my mind to give R+F a try, I almost talked myself out of it. Why? Because of the investment into the kit. A reason I started selling PartyLite products in the first place was because you don't have to buy a kit to join. You can host a starter party. So, the investment cost into Rodan+Fields was laying heavy on my heart/mind. Matt and I have one income and we are barely making it as is. How can I risk investing money into something when I have no idea if I'm going to be successful or not!?!? Reason #1 - 60 day, money back guarantee! It's risk free. I have 60 days to give it a try and if I'm not comfortable and feel like it's not a right fit, I can turn in my kit and get a full refund. Reason # 2 - I'm investing into a business. When I invest my own money into something, I have a greater drive to see the return on my investment! It takes money to make money and the cost of a R+F business kit is nothing compared to the return - hands down a good decision on my end to become a R+F consultant!

So, May 19th will be my 60 day mark with R+F. How's it going you ask? Well, it's going great. Just within my first month, I moved up to Executive Consultant (which is another pay grade), I was a part of the R+F One Five List (which on top of my moolah, gained me some beautiful chandelier earrings) and I signed some beautiful ladies to my team. Within my first month, I had made back my initial investment into R+F!

Matt works hard to provide for us and never, ever makes me feel like the money he makes is "his money" but, there are days when I feel so helpless and wish that I was contributing more financially. That's why this month, only my second month with R+F, I am happy to say that I am once again contributing financially. I am able to pay Matt's entire truck payment and have money left over, just from my R+F, part time "job"!

I am a fan of the Rodan+Fields products and I'm proud to be a part of the team. There are so many people who think they don't have time, don't have the right personality, don't have the right market of people, blah, blah, blah. My fellow R+F team members are full-time Moms with full-time jobs, teachers, nurses, executives, financial advisers, real estate agents, brokers, home makers, female and male. People from all walks of life are being blessed by this opportunity - why not you?

Comments

  1. So very happy you are seeing such great success in this new venture!!! Proud of you...and so far, I'm also happy with the products!!! Keep it up, Renee!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining