Backsplash Complete

A look at the old
kitchen wallpaper
This week has been crazy. I'm not sure what is going on with Colton. I guess he is just getting over that little stomach bug and he has just been grouching me like whoa this week! My only saving grace is that it has been beautiful and I've just been able to let him run like a crazy man outside! The downside, I had a lot to do this week inside! Being Mommy is my #1 priority so I do what I gotta do!


New Back Splash
A big thanks to my Mom and Dad for keeping the little guy so that I cold finish my back splash project tonight! I can't wait until we can actually fully remodel our kitchen - but I am thankful that I'm able to do little updates here and there to make it more my style. I was in such a crazy mood the morning I decided to start ripping wall paper that I didn't even take a "before" picture (so not like me). The "after" is much better anyway and will hold me over until the next mood hits to remodel something (or until my cash fund refills itself)! :-)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining