Get to know Renee

Just a fun game of "get to know Renee" :-)

Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
I guess my favorite celebrity as a child was Reggie Miller. I was pretty obsessed.

What type of pets do you have?
I have a beautiful German Shepherd named Scout.

What is your favorite color?
Blue has always been my favorite but over the past few years Green has really moved up the list and I think it might actually be tied with Blue for that #1 spot.

What is most memorable about your high school years?
Our basketball season my sophomore year. I had the opportunity to share some amazing moments with some pretty special people (including my big sister).

What one word describes you best?
Real

What is your greatest accomplishment?
Hands down - my greatest accomplishment is giving birth to my son.

What drives you every day?
My drive comes from being a new Mommy and knowing that I have a little person to care for every day!

What is your favorite food?
This is a toss up between Pizza and Authentic Mexican food:-) Now I'm hungry...

Where do you want to retire?
East Tennessee - but it would be cool to have a motor home and travel around visiting friends and family.

What is your business goal this year?
My business goal for 2013 is to increase my PartyLite bookings/shows and be an awesome stay at home Mom :-)

Where do you like to vacation?
I love to be on a beach - any (clean) beach. The lake isn't too bad...but the ocean is the place I prefer.

Who do you admire?
I admire anyone who can stand up for what's right no matter the consequences

What is your mission?
My mission in life is to be a good person, a good wife and a good Mom. I hope to be a positive example for those around me and to shine a light so that other's can shine too.

What traits in others are you attracted to?
I'm very attracted to sincerity, "realness" and genuine kindness for other people.

What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
I'm beyond blessed with so many people who do kind things for me on a daily basis - there's no way I could pick just one

How do you want to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as a person who lived life with no regrets and as someone who wasn't fake but very real.

What would you do with a million dollars?
Pay off whatever debt I have, buy a home and a Chevy Suburban and have more babies :-) Oh, and I might buy a new Chevy Camaro too...

If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why?
If I were on an island I would want Matt and Colton with me (duh :)) and the rest of my family. Why? Because I love my family and we have so much fun together and they are some of my best friends!

You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about?
Believe in yourself, respect yourself, respect others and do what's right. High school will end but how you treat yourself and other people will determine your true success in life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining