Durian Fruit


A durian fruit? That’s what size our little Colton is this week! We have reached week 33 and I am so ready for him to be out of my belly and into my arms. According to my pregnancy updates, our little guy is still busy growing and will continue to gain about a half-pound every week. His brain is still developing and soon he’ll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. I think the coolest development this week is the fact that he is starting to keep his eyes open when he’s awake!

I can’t believe that November is half way over and we are already heading into the week before Thanksgiving. In some ways, the weeks drag on and in other ways, they fly by. I’m thankful for the energy I feel today and the positive attitude I have heading into this week.

Comments

  1. Girl, you are too funny. Aren't you at work right now, or is this your lunch break news:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining