Rewards

As most of you know, I have started this new journey with Rodan+Fields and I'm loving it. Today, I took a HUGE step and posted a before/after picture of myself (EEEK, scary)! I decided that if I'm going to share my passion for this company and these products, what better way to express it than through my own, personal results.

Try R+F - it's worth it :-)
Not only has R+F been a positive change for my skin, it's been such a positive change for my life! Before I started this journey, I was a Mom who had dark circles, bad skin, long days of laundry, dirty dishes and cleaning. I was just a Mom trying to find my place back into the "working world" or maybe just the "world" while staying at home with my son. What could I do that would help generate some income for our family without cutting into my time with Colton? Finally, I reached out to a high school friend of mine about Rodan+Fields. After months of debating whether or not this was a good fit for me, it hit me that this was the right path for me!

Initially, I decided on R+F because I wanted to use the products. I thought that if I could just cover the cost of my regimen, I would be happy. With the 60-day, (empty bottle) money back guarantee, I knew it was totally risk free! How could this be a bad idea? So, I jumped right in and never looked back! Today, I was able to get internet at our house due to my extra money from R+F. Seems so simple but this is exciting for our little family! The rewards just keep on coming with this little part-time biz! :-)

I have been able to see amazing results in my skin and re-connect with lots of friends and family members that I haven't talked to you in forever. I am so happy to share this opportunity with anybody and everybody who will listen! :-) Whether you can find blessings in a career with R+F or whether you find blessings in great skin through our amazing products, it's totally risk free so TRY IT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining