Day 1 Random Challenge

I've been posting a lot of serious "Mom stuff" lately so I'm taking a break and being totally random. 15 day challenge starts now...

Day 1 - 20 Random Facts About Me

1) I have been to 23 States and 5 different countries

2) One of my shoulders is higher than the other

3) I have a lazy eye (you know you're going to try to notice it now!!!)

4) I have to sleep with a fan on

5) I count everything (letters on signs, bricks, slats on doors, cars on the road...EVERYTHING)

6) After a shower, I dry off in the exact same order every time

7) Coloring is still one of my favorite things to do

8) I love Jeopardy

9) I have 7 piercings

10) My Zodiac sign is Virgo

11) I prefer odd numbers over even

12) I have never had a broken bone

13) Texas Roadhouse is my favorite restaurant

14) I still have my original cabbage patch kids

15) Bagpipes and the Irish whistle are two of my favorite sounds

16) I love HGTV

17) I love documentaries on Lions

18) I've never been to Chicago and would love to go

19) Of The cities I have visited, Nashville is my favorite

20) I love (and miss) riding motorcycles

Comments

  1. Your Aunts are going to have to fix #18 we LOVE Chicago, (oh and so does Kaitlyn.) #6 and #13 me too. I learned something new about you. Love your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take a trip to Chicago with my Aunts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also would love to go to Chicago with my Aunts...have been but not as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining