Day 3 - Advice

Day 3 -  10 things that I would tell my 16 year-old self (if I could)

1) you don't know it, but Dad is following you to school to see how fast your driving so slow down!

2) try harder in school

3) be nicer to Mom

4) save your money and if you have to spend it, spend it wisely

5) this is an awkward time - it will get better

6) don't take boys to seriously, you'll find out what real love is

7) volunteer your time to a good cause (missions/charities/organizations)

8) I know you hate math, and you're not good at it but study to be an accountant (you'll thank me)

9) don't lie to mom & dad about where you've been or where you're going - they know everybody and they will find you!

10) be more patient and understanding with your sister,  she's your best friend

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining