Day 4 - lessons

Day 4 - things I have learned from my toddler

-when he gets really quiet, it's not a good thing

-not all sippy cups are created equal

-it isn't until I reach the point of "no hope" that things start to get better

-Mom friends are really hard to come by

-the best gift I can give Colton is to love Matt

-the only reason I look at the calendar these days is to make sure I'm not missing a birthday or anniversary or eating food that has expired

-no matter how many toys the kid has, he wants whatever I have in my hands

-never run out of blueberry waffles or french toast sticks

-I would be lost without Amazon.com

-most babies/toddlers sleep in the car but driving with mine is pretty much like hell on earth

-winter sucks even more

-when taking apart a sippy cup, pay attention or you'll never, ever get it back together

-dirt on crackers had become a delicacy

-little arms around my neck and a little head on my shoulder is a little slice of heaven

-just because the kid eats carrots today doesn't mean he will like them tomorrow

-folding laundry is impossible during "non nap hours"

-Melissa and Doug make awesome toys

-Friday really is just another day ending in "y"

-no matter how many times I vacuum, there will be cracker crumbs, somewhere

-as much as I want to be, I will never be perfect

-never leave the house without a change of clothes and wet wipes

-teaching & interacting with my little bear is more important than anything

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining