team R+F

I started a 15 day "random challenge" here on The Good Life to help me talk about something besides my ordinary "Mommy days" for a while. I didn't make it past day 5 because truthfully, I loaded my plate pretty good last week. So, I might have failed my little self-challenge but bigger things were happening for this stay at home Mommy. :-)

I spent last week in Columbia, South Carolina- kid sitting! All week, I was responsible for Colton (age 14 months), Tyler (age 12), and Taylor (age 10). So needless to say, it was a big week for me. Even though I was very tired, it wasn't all work. We had a lot of fun too. We went to a place called EdVenture in downtown Columbia and we also got to visit Riverbanks Zoo (Colton's first time). By Saturday morning, I was very ready to see Matt and I know he was ready for us to be home. Colton and I made it home safely and had a great weekend as a family of 3.

So - what's happening for this Mommy? I am very excited to say that I am now a member of the Rodan+Fields team! Never heard of R+F? Do you know what you're missing? Seriously, it's been such a blessing for me already and I have only been on board for one week. I tried direct sales with other companies, and to be honest, I wasn't successful for one main reason. I hated asking people to host parties for me. So, the big kicker for me in joining with R+F is that it's not a "parties company". I'm so excited about the products. I had used Proactiv (by R+F) and had huge success with it but I am so ready to deal with my sun spots and my acne scars. Bye, bye bad skin - hello future!

I'm addicted to R+F already, I can't stop sharing it with my friends and family! I have a gut feeling that this is going to be a huge blessing for my little family and I'm so thankful for continued support from those around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining