Coming soon...

I haven't been sharing any blog posts this week because my mind is completely somewhere else. I have sat down and tried to type up some funny things that happened this week, but I would 1) get interrupted 2) get sidetracked 3) lose focus or 4) think of the other million things I need to be doing and get up and walk away. But today - here I am (let's hope I can remember anything from the week)!

Monday night we had 4 new cloggers in class at LMH. I am so happy that they were able to join us and I'm looking forward to the fun we're going to have. I'm thankful that we have such a variety of ages, skill levels and personalities!

Tuesday was...okay, let's just be honest, I don't even remember Tuesday!

Wednesday I ran some errands in town, cashed in a gift card that I got for my birthday at Maurices (cha-ching) and did a lot of communicating back and forth with the print shop (Tennessee Thunder Cloggers are getting new T-shirts)!

Yesterday, I spent most of the day planning out the Fall/Winter calendar for LMH Cloggers and Tennessee Thunder along with trying to keep a cranky boy occupied. My "mother's instinct" tells me that if the child would just SLEEP during the night, he would feel much better throughout the day - but hey, what do I know, right?

Today, I'm feeling excited, anxious, happy and nervous. There is (hopefully) big news coming and I can't wait to share it. Consider this the trailer - full of all the suspense - for a big new thriller coming soon! :-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining