We're Pregnant!!!

Matt and I moved from Indiana to Tennessee in March 2012. We just decided it was time to start over and come to the mountains to raise our family. We had no jobs, no place to live and no plan (I, for the first time, had no plan at all and wasn't even worried about it) and we just moved. I trusted God had a plan for us and that He would provide, and provide He has. :)) Matt and I had decided that we were ready to think about having our first baby, but we weren't trying to get pregnant. I finished out my birth control for the month and didn't think another thing about preventing or trying for a baby. Well...on May 17th, I peed on a stick and our lives were changed forever! It didn't take long for that 1 line to turn to 2 lines and tell me "yep, you're pregnant". It was the best feeling in the world. I stood there in the bathroom just staring down at this little stick. I felt every emotion you can feel and I thanked God right then for this blessing in our lives. I waited what felt like hours for Matt to get home and when he came in the door, he said he already knew. I showed him the results and his face lit up and he smiled at me and we knew that we were going to have a family :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining