Network Marketing


Did you know that back in 2000, Blockbuster passed on buying into Netflix? Blockbuster had 7,700 stores open and Netflix had just 300,000 subscribers and relied on the post office to deliver the movies to customers.  Netflix CEO, Reed Hastings, wanted to form an alliance. Essentially, Netflix was willing to become Blockbuster's own streaming service. Hastings was going to sell a 49% stake in the company and take on the Blockbuster name. Blockbuster didn’t understand the business model. They couldn’t think outside the box and see where things were headed with technology and growth and they passed on the opportunity.

Fast forward to 2004, and Blockbuster's downward spiral began. Blockbuster tried to launch its own subscription service but it was too late. By 2005, Netflix had 4.2 million subscribers and membership was steadily growing. Also, Hollywood studios began offering Netflix more movies for its library, and that hurt Blockbuster's video archive revenue.

It seems scary sometimes, stepping into an unknown. An investment can be scary, but I wholeheartedly believe that when you make an investment into something, you have more care and concern for it. Sometimes when we’re given something, it’s taken for granted. There is nothing like the feeling of investing into my own business, working it and managing it. The financial reward is awesome but the emotional reward is indescribable!

I love being a stay-at-home Mom but, admittedly, I had gotten in a rut. I was becoming secluded and withdrawn and didn’t have a passion outside of loving Colton and doing the best I could to keep him alive and well.  As I’ve been working my Rodan+Fields business, I find myself curious about so many other things that, before R+F, I really didn’t even think about. It’s funny how this business has made me passionate, excited and driven in so many areas of my life. I love talking to people, I love re-connecting with friends and family and I love that I totally believe in the results of our products. I actually have goals for myself and my business. I have a great team and I want to help encourage and support them. I want to be successful. I want to make my family proud. I want Colton to know that he can do anything he puts his mind to. Most importantly, I love being able to bring a financial contribution back into our home!

Don’t think like Blockbuster and miss out on a huge business opportunity just because it’s a different business plan that what you’re used to. Take a minute to Google Bill Gates, Donald Trump and WallStreet Journals opinions and quotes on direct selling. They  both have said that if they lost it all and had to start over, they would find a good network marketing company and get to work.

You don’t have to make the decision to work OR be home with your kids. Work while you’re home with your kids. Did you know that 82% of women making over $100,000.00 per year are doing so through network marketing? It’s the new business “norm”. It’s a business in a box. Turn key, ready to go. We’re in a 1099 world. No store front. No paperwork. No inventory. No employees. Low start up costs. Little to no overhead. Fully remote – if you move, your business moves. Work around your life, don’t live life around your work.

If you want to be a part of a group who encourages you, supports you, rewards you and makes you work towards becoming a better person, I encourage you to talk to me about Rodan+Fields. I’m not a sales person and I’m not going to sell you a “get rich quick” scheme. I’m going to share with you how R+F has changed my life as a whole. Let’s chat about how you can get started today, I would LOVE to have you on my team!


"If you want something you've never had, you'll have to do something you've never done."
-Dave Ramsey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Sawmill - Good for the Soul

The Best Is Yet To Come

Brining